Risk Management Consulting
Crumdale Partner’s risk management consulting takes the risk management burden off your team so that you can focus on advancing your business objectives. By seamlessly integrating with your team, our consultants ensure your critical business risks are effectively managed and long-term strategies are implemented.
Our experienced risk professionals provide customized risk management consulting services to help reduce risk, ensure compliance and improve overall performance. We work with you to develop a deeper understanding of your business exposures, and together we provide a program to reduce the total cost of risk for your business.
We maximize results for our clients by communicating regularly to facilitate adjustments, address needs and serve as advisors. Our annual service programs are focused on executing ongoing risk management services. We include annual stewardship reports to allow clients to evaluate the progress of our service and give feedback on performance.
We offer consultation ranging from insurance coverage, risk control assessments, claims management workflows, and captive assessments.
Crumdale Risk Management Consulting services include:
- Risk Management Audit to provide an analysis of your exposure versus the insurance in place to help you understand complete risk and prioritize mitigation strategies
- Design of custom specifications for insurance brokerage, claims and loss control services
- Support in evaluating proposal for risk related services including broker selection, third-party administration, and risk control services
- Develop policies and procedures that reduce and eliminate cause of loss
- Claims advocacy support on present or run-off property, liability, and workers compensation claims
- Review claims management practices to identify loss trends and provide claim reserve reviews
- Merger and Acquisition due diligence support on insurance policies, rick management programs, agreements, losses and exposures
- Alternative risk financing, group captive and single parent captive assessments